1. Experience and Our Commitment to Continuing Education – over xyz years of experience and certifications in xyx.
2. Experts – As members of this community for over xyz years, we are well versed on neighborhood trends, community features, schools, etc.
3. Comparative Pricing Analysis – With our experience we will list Your Home at the right price We are diligent in our research and pride ourselves in listing homes that will yield the highest sales price in the most reasonable number of days on the market.
4. Market Conditions Info – Our neighborhood insights and technology will keep you in the know.
5. Home Staging and Marketing – Home Presentation is key and our experts will consult you on the best way to stage your home, as well as provide strategic marketing targeted towards buyers who are most likely to purchase your property.
6. Worldwide Network –Through our affiliation with Keller Williams, the largest real estate company in the world, we have a vast network of real estate professionals who we partner with. In addition to our KW counterparts, we also pride ourselves on the networks we have built with agents from other companies through our local and national affiliations and memberships.
7. Negotiation Skills –Whether representing a buyer or seller, we will negotiate on your behalf in a manner that will keep you abreast of the negotiation process, keep your desired outcome at the forefront of the transaction, and allow you to rest assured, knowing that our team of professionals will handle all the details.
8. Transaction Management – our Transaction Team will handle all the details of your transaction from start to finish and will keep you informed on a daily basis as to any issues or anything needing your attention.
9. Post Closing Assistance – our team will continue to be available to you post-closing, should you have questions or need assistance.
10. Happy And Satisfied Clients – “We sold our home with the SmithRE Team and couldn’t have been more pleased. The home went for above asking. We highly recommend the Christina and her Team” – Jane Smith